Terms and Conditions
You respect our work and we respect you
Welcome to Zumset's Terms And Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- These Terms and Conditions of Use (herein referred to as "Terms") apply to the use of our website (herein referred to as "Site") located at www.zumset.com or zumset.com and the services offered through.
- The terms and conditions below govern the relationship between Zumset.com (also referred to as "Zumset" or "we","us" and "our" ) and you (also referred to as "User" or "You"). By accessing and using any part of the Site, product or service, you agree to be bound and abide by the terms and conditions in this section. If you are not agree to all or part of the Terms, please do not access or use the Site in any way.
- We may terminate, change or suspend any part of the Site including any of its content or features, at any time without notice and in addition we reserve the right to refuse or suspend access to the Site or close it. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time. You agree to regularly review these Terms and be aware of the changes made. By continuing to use the Site after any posted revision, you agree to abide by it.
- The entire content and materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to all included text, graphics, design, illustrations, images, associated media, printed materials, online documentation, code and/or software) and other matters related to and available on the Site are protected under domestic and international copyright and trademark laws and/or other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) law.
- No part of the Site may be modified, copied, publicly displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, uploaded, posted, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, website without a prior written consent from Zumset.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- From time to time we may include links on our Site which lead to websites operated by other parties. We provide these links because we think they may be of use and interest to you. We have no connection with these websites and can accept no responsibility for their security, content or availability. You should check the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites.
USE OF THE SITE
- You may not use any of the pages of the Site in any way that will allow you to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Zumset's servers, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Zumset, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You may not use the Site or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms , or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Zumset or others, or use the Site in any way that may infringe, damage, endanger Zumset's reputation, or any other users experience from using the Site.
SERVICES OFFERED BY Zumset
- Zumset provides online services related to area of web development and website design. Our services are intended to the needs of website owners and web developers/designers or anyone with an interest of web design and web development services. You may:
- Through the Site you may have access to demo areas and pages, news, blog or other services that enable you to send or post materials online.
- By using those areas, you agree that will not submit, publish, or display information that contains:
- Zumset cannot and does not assure that users are or will be complying with the foregoing terms or any other provisions of these terms, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance. Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to the paragraph headed "Liability" below) arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitors to our Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We reserve the right to remove any materials posted on the Site by users under our own consideration and at any time and any reason.
- Some of the pages (not only demo pages) of the site may include test events, test poll questions, surveys, etc. This is only to show Site visitors how the software works and you should not consider them as actual events, except in case Zumset is directly involved in (product announcements, surveys, upcoming events Zumset will attend, etc.) You are solely responsible for your action regarding such events. Zumset will not be liable for any delusion or confusion arising from it.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The Services and all information on the Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Zumset does not provide warranties or representations of any kind. Zumset disclaims all such representations and warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. We make no warranties that the Site, the Services and all information will be complete, accurate, uninterrupted, secure, or error free. All information on the Site may be changed without notice.
- Refunds are available in the following situations :
- If You purchased a service / product but did not receive any files, response, or instructions
* Only in these condition we will fully refund the cost of the purchased product or service.
* Refunds cannot be issued after 30 days.
- We invest a lot of time and resources to develop and deliver this kind of quality products and services to the users, unfortunately refunds are not possible if you paid and received a part or full of the product / service you purchased, because is a digital / virtual product and non returnable product. So please be sure before make any purchase.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event we will be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any delay of it, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the services, the Site or the data downloaded through the Site.
- The User agrees that these Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws and courts of the Romania. The contracting parties agree that all disputes arising from and regarding the Terms will be resolved by common efforts of the parties. In case that the common consent can be obtain, any claim or dispute the User may have against Zumset must be resolved by a court located in the Romania.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, this Agreement shall be construed without such provision and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. The failure by a party to exercise any right herein shall not operate as a waiver of such party's right to exercise such right or any other right in the future.
Zumset Terms and Conditions, Last Updated 10 August 2016